The Lockdown and I
Angad Chhajed, Class VI F
CBSE Affiliation No. 1030239Menu
We are proud to announce that the school has been successful in gaining the prestigious award of The British Council International Dimension in School Certification for the year 2020 – 2023.
This award is given to schools by the British Council in recognition of their international work and is a confirmation that the school has a strong international dimension and is doing its utmost at all levels to nurture global citizens.
Heartiest Congratulations to all the students and educators for this achievement.
British Council 2020 Students of Classes I to XII have been actively involved in the various British Council Projects. The activities undertaken as part of this project are all very enriching, interesting and engaging. The following are the topics under study:
1. A Peek into the amazing world of travel writers across the globe
(a collaborative activity)
2. Emerging Economies Across the World (a collaborative activity)
3. Money Earns Money! (a collaborative activity)
4. Energy for everyone! Forever!
5. Global Waste Management – from BIN to WIN (a collaborative activity)
6. Games Here, Games There, Games Everywhere (global traditional games)
7. Culture Carnival