Mallika Chatterjee, Educator
CBSE Affiliation No. 1030239Menu
British Council 2020 Students of Classes I to XII have been actively involved in the various British Council Projects. The activities undertaken as part of this project are all very enriching, interesting and engaging. The following are the topics under study:
1. A Peek into the amazing world of travel writers across the globe
(a collaborative activity)
2. Emerging Economies Across the World (a collaborative activity)
3. Money Earns Money! (a collaborative activity)
4. Energy for everyone! Forever!
5. Global Waste Management – from BIN to WIN (a collaborative activity)
6. Games Here, Games There, Games Everywhere (global traditional games)
7. Culture Carnival
We are proud to announce the renewal of the prestigious British Council International School Award ( ISA) for the years 2017 – 2020.
This award is given to schools by the British Council in recognition of their International work. It is a confirmation that the school has a strong international dimension and is doing its utmost at all levels to nurture global citizens.
It is indeed a proud moment for the entire Shishukunj family ! Our heartfelt thanks to all the students and educators who worked tirelessly towards this success.