Admissions for Session 2022-23
Admissions are now open for the session 2022-23. Kindly fill the registration form by clicking on ‘Apply Now’. Please Note:
- Registration forms are available at the admissions office at North campus also and can be filled offline.
- Submission of registration form does not imply confirmed admission.
- For admission in Nursery for session 2022-23, the child must complete 2 years and 6 months as on 31/03/2022.
- Please ensure the registration form is complete in every respect.
- Any wrong information may lead to non-admission or cancellation of admission.
- Recent passport size colour photograph of student, father and mother are to be uploaded (File type .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png)
- Please note that you need not purchase the physical form if you have applied online.
- In case of any query, call us on 62626 28311, 62626 28312 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of required documents
Please refer to the list of required documents needed at the time of filling the registration form. If you wish to submit the registration form immediately when visiting the admissions office, please carry the self- attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Birth certificate of the child (Please also carry the original)
- Residential Address Proof Copy
- Previous two year’s report cards and mid-term assessment copy for the current year (if applicable).
- Please also carry passport sized photographs of the child and the parents.
Admissions Office Details
The Shishukunj International School – North Campus
Gram Badodia Ema, Behind Vishwanath Dham, Indore – Ujjain Road, Indore
Phone : 6262628311, 6262628312 Email: email@example.com
Timings: 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Saturday